yes HomeSite+ rocks.

I tried running EN 2000 in compatibility mode in Windows 7. It did not work.

I had to try to install SQL Studio Management several times before being
successful. The GOOD NEWS is that I can connect my SQL 2000 databases. The BAD
NEWS is that I can't run SQL Queries The message I get is 'Unable to start
Transact SQL debugger. The transact SQL debugger does not support SQL server
2005 or earlier SQL Server'.

When I try to modify an existing table from SQL 2000, I get the message 'Saving
changes is not permitted. The changes you have made require the table to be
dropped and recreated. You have either made changes to a table that can't be
created or enabled the option Prevent saving changes that require the table to
be re-created.'

How did you get  around that?