Hi Justin,

Simple: I don't use the RDS-functions ;-) Haven't for quite some years. There
are so many good SQL-editors out there (Built in editor in MS SQL 2005 Express,
SQL-Yog) that I use those when I need to introspect a database.

Sorry I cannot be of more help there.

But the editor itself works doesn't it, it's just some parts that you cannot
get working?

Sebastiaan

So long and thanx 4 all the fish

==> Onlinebase.nl