According to a blog posting by Sean Corfield, the "/" works on all systems,
http://corfield.org/entry/Backslash_is_NOT_a_path_separator. So it may be as
simple as putting something like this in your code to convert Windows based
paths to something more universal:

path = replace(path,"\","/","all);

regards,
larry