So is this the official opinion? ALl I get when I hit that page is the
following error.

"Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or
unsupported form of compression.
    *   Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
"

Humorous at least.

Wil Genovese
Sr. Web Application Developer/