I originally thought about just parsing the return in jQuery, until I
realized what this code was ultimately going to have to do.  The items
in this list are actually going to wind up having text hyperlinks, form
buttons, and maybe even images added to them, so for me it's easier to
build it out in CF and just have jQuery display it.  Too much JavaScript
hurts my head.  :)

I'm about to the point I'm ready to ditch jQuery and just do what I need
to do without trying to be all "ajaxy" with it.

Thanks,

Eric Cobb
ECAR Technologies, LLC
http://www.ecartech.com