Thank you everybody for your responses to my question below.  The issue hasn't
been resolved yet but I haven't had much time to work on it either.

I wanted to clarify a couple points on my earlier email:

1. I didn't meant to say that the information they gave me on their database
"is" wrong, but rather that it "could be" wrong.

2. It's not that they weren't going to give me DB access, but just that since
it was day one with a new client I didn't have it yet.

If/when we get the situation resolved I'll post what the issue was.

Thanks again,
- Andrew.