Hey Guys:

I have an application that lets you browse a message board, however if you would like
to post a response you need to log-in (in you arn't already).  After you log-in, it
takes a parameter passed through the url called returnURL and sends the user after the
authentication to that url.  The problem is that the returnURL has multiple parameters
to it sometimes (e.g.
returnURL=/message/index.cfm?action=submit-response&message_id=foo&refURL=/foo/index.cfm)

How can I return the user to that page keeping in tact all of the URL parameters?

thanx,

greg