@Paul you have hit the nail on the head that is exactly the purpose of the
site.

@Matthew - The site is NOT dishonest every example provides a solution that
is viable. I think you have some misguided deeper issues and appear to see
this as some sort of 'Coldfusion is better that .Net' battle, it;s not! You
are entitled to your opinion but I cannot just stand by and have you say the
site is dishonest when it is not.

Maybe instead of being obstructive you should be a bit more constructive,