Wait - so now I have psychological issues?  I didn't attack you, I attacked the
site based on the fact that *you* said it shows how 1 line of CF code equates
to 10 lines of ASP.NET and how it was a jab at .NET:

"Unfortunatly the company I work for decided to move away from CF :( and
proceeded to get shot of all the cf devs we had.
I was one of two survivors who they see as legacy application developers grr
even thou I decided to become an MCPD, they still see us a just CF devs.

Anyhoo I did build the following site: www.cfdot.net which shows code
comparisons for most of the common langauge syntax tasks.

(my little dig back heh)"

Now you say it's something else.  You should stick to one argument and you
might make sense.  The fact is, your site is dishonest based on your own
comments and I explained how I thought it so.

Nobody yet has shown how my analysis was wrong, they just kept saying that I
called you a dishonest person and set about defending you because you might not
be very good at programming .NET when you wrote the site and then told me that
I need to fix your site.  I have no desire to be constructive to fix some
random site on the internet. My purpose was to call BS when I saw it because it
feels good to do that.

This is the very definition of an ad hominem attack.