Not only that, let's not forget that Adam (adrocknaphobia) is the main
man in charge of all things CF at Adobe, so his direct response to this
post instructing Won to use the same key should suffice.  I realize some
people want to see official documentation in writing, but short of
having Ben Forta show up at your office and type the key in for you,
getting the "go-ahead" directly from Adam is about as good as it gets.
At least it would be around here, anyway.

Thanks,

Eric Cobb
ECAR Technologies, LLC
http://www.ecartech.com