On 7/13/2010 3:36 PM, Won Lee wrote:

> Thanks.  I did tell him that I got the post from Adam, who is the product
> manager, and the evangelist's blog.  he understands that we can create a dev
> and staging server for each key we own.  The EULA is clear about that.  He
> wants, in writing, that the process is to just use the production key.  We
> operate in a GxP environment and our process must be documented for audits.

Get the nice people at Adobe to send you the boxed copy of CF 9. You
are going to need the original disks for GLP, GCP or cGMP validations
and installation qualification anyway. That way, you will have an
official copy of the EULA with all the fine print. Auditors love fine
print. It should also include all the official manuals that you can
wave at quality assurance auditors.

For those who don't know about the preclinical and clinical world,
the auditing for GxP is not the same as a license audit, but comes
from the governmental regulatory agencies and internal company QA
departments that demand detailed records of all components of the
system and a detailed plan for testing the system for use. If you
change a component (hardware or software) you have to document
that the system is fit for use with a tedious pile of paperwork.
You also have to have piles of standard operating procedures detailing
exactly what you do.

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek