Oh yeah, and it will allow editing of tags online.  That part will
probably come before anything else, and materialize pretty soon, as
I'm soooo tired of wanking with the dictionaries "by hand", so to
speak.

Yeah, I know last sentence sounds funny if you're "across the pond".
Byte me.  :)

--
Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes
are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be