From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:charlie.grie...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:52 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Need a west coast (US) based CF host

Nothing against Railo.  My main project right now is a Railo site (altho
we're keeping it CF9 compatible) with a mySQL database.  Works a treat.

I just don't know this other site well enough to be able to say, "yeah,
let's jump over to Railo and convert your MS SQL database to mySQL" :)
There's also a flex-based admin area and I'm not sure how well that would
work.

At this point in time... probably not something that the client would want
to undertake (all of the UAT that would be necessary to ensure that all
facets of the site still function properly).  They're a small non-profit and
I don't think they have the manpower to even do that, nor do I think they'd
want to pay me to take that on.

Appreciate the feedback tho.  I'd heard Alurium's name mentioned before.
 Their prices do look appealing.  Just not a good fit for this particular
client right now :\