I would have thought most hosting companies would have their servers set to
UTC ( or Greenwich Mean Time) . Is that not true?

I have servers in California, but ours are on UTC so we can move them from
place to place if we choose and it makes no difference to the code.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Charlie Griefer <charlie.grie...@gmail.com