Won,

Yes, schema to schema.

I'm attempting a join across databases.  These databases used to be on the same
server with different owners.

They just moved our app to another server, and now I have to use a DB link to
get the same join to work.

The outcome of these queries is an internal reporting dashboard.  Which is
better than pulling this data manually every week, no matter how hard it is to
set up to begin with.  ;o)

Thanks,
Dave P