Yes, I know but it doesn't. My problem is a little bit different:  the
cflayout in CF9 has a bug where you can't specify the height in  %. I
mean you can but it's treated as pixels and as a result it cannot be
made to fill the whole screen. So basically it's fixed height.

It's a bug in CF9 as the examples on the extJS site display fine and
it worked fine in CF8.

I looked at the cflayout.js but could not figure out where it's being set.

I really hope that someone has an idea how to fix.

Thanks
Victor