Ben's list is unfortunately for the Netherlands terribly out of date. Most
companies listed there now use .NET or PHP, whilest there are a lot of CF-sites
and companies not being listed. Of course it's important to maintain this data
for your own company if you're listed and it would be an undoable task for Ben
to contact each and everyone to check if the data still was right. Hence, such
a list would be quickly out-of-date and not really worth the effort put into
it...

Sebastiaan

So long and thanx 4 all the fish

==> Onlinebase.nl