There's JExcelAPI, too.  It's API is pretty straightforward.

http://jexcelapi.sourceforge.net/

I've got a custom tag for it... only tested on Railo recently though...

:Den

--
Make your educational laws strict and your criminal ones can be
gentle; but if you leave youth its liberty you will have to dig