Dan, they've had a heavy workload recently,  and not enough people to
respond to things.  Add to that,  some other people taking annual
leave and they're getting behind in their responses.

I got a response from Wiktor Walc, who heads up the support function
at CKFinder, and he's given me a temporary workaround for my problem,
and he's working with me on developing a long term fix.

I'll send you his email address off list.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month