I'm futzing around with a COM object and I keep getting this error:

| Error trying to create object specified in the tag.
| COM error 0x800401F3. Invalid class string

Now, I assume this is telling me I'm not giving it the CLSID that it needs.
If that is the case, does anyone know how I can look up the class ID of the
component I am trying to use?  I've looked all over Micorosft's site, but
can't find anything and Allaire's forum keeps timing out.

Also, to make this CF related, does anyone know the syntax to pass the CLSID
when using cfscript to call the object instead of <cfobject>?

Todd Ashworth