I have a badge reader that hangs on the network. It collects magnetic stripe
scans to a CSV file located on the server. I need to get this into a SQL Server
db ideally.

I created the ODBC text data source on the server.

When I attempt to add the data source in the ColdFusion administrator, it tells
me:

Connection verification failed for data source: BadgeScanner
java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver] '(unknown)' is not a valid path. Make sure
that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the
server on which the file resides.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC
Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver] '(unknown)' is not a valid
path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are
connected to the server on which the file resides.

I suspect my connection string for the data source in the administrator needs
to be populated. Right now it is blank.

Can anyone tell me what the connection string should look like... or any ideas
on how to get these scans (occurring all day every day) into my database?