From: Christopher Watson [mailto:skyg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:44 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: CF9 Paused Scheduled Tasks Still Running

I've got about 20 scheduled tasks set up in a CF9 installation, and I have
every single one of them PAUSED. Yes, the second icon from the left in the
"Actions" column of the Scheduled Tasks page in CF Admin shows as a "green
light" document, with the title (tool tip) of "Resume Scheduled Task" for
every task. These tasks are definitely PAUSED. Yet the "Last Run" is
continually updating with a new date/time at every interval specified by the
task settings. Now, I have most of these tasks set up to save output to a
file, and those files are not being created, so that leads me to believe
that these tasks are indeed NOT running, contrary to what the date/times in
the "Last Run" column is telling me. Is this a known bug?