From: David McGraw [mailto:david.mcg...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 October 2010 15:47
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: OOP vs cfinvoke

Not 100% sure, but cfinvoke only calls a method, which in theory has to load
the object.  When you create the object vs CreateObject in cfscript, and
then call multiple methods based on that one loading command, you should see
improved performance.

Regards,
David McGraw
Oyova Software - http://www.oyova.com