Monique,

The setting that you're referring to is for information sent to the
debugging tools in CF-Builder.  For the standard debugging output
you'll need to go to:

Debugging and Logging => Debug Output Settings =>

make sure that "Enable Robust Exception Information" is checked along
with "Enable Request Debugging Output".
under "Debug IP Addresses" if you remove the default addresses (ie:
make it blank) debug output will be sent to all users, or you can set
specific IP addresses that can view the output..

Note: Do Not turn on debugging in production, while the output may
only be viewable by certain IP addresses, it's sent with each request
and can add significant weight to the page, causing performance
issues.

The best way around this whole issue is to create a custome error
handling framework using a custom global handler, the onError() method
in Application.cfc and <cftry>/<cfcatch> blocks around potentially
troublesome code. This way you can capture error info without adding
anything significant to the page