>>Do you have broadband at home?

Yeah, what AJ said.

If you have a spare box with a gig of ram you can easily run an Open Source
CFML stack. I have hosted sites from home during dire straits.

Another freebie is Amazon's free tier. If you are handy with Linux you can
get a micro instance up and running for free (for one year at least).

http://aws.amazon.com/free/

ACF is a tight squeeze but Railo or OBD would have no problem running on a
micro instance. I have a biotch/dev box running right now and it is plenty
happy with the 613  megs of ram.

HTH
G!