From: Mark A. Kruger [mailto:mkru...@cfwebtools.com]
Sent: November-30-10 8:23 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Webservice error after CF 8.01 update CF FAILS TO START! Error

Brook.... ok, maybe your CF files are corrupt or in a bad spot on the
disk...Can you run a chkdsk? Or maybe even a defrag would relocate the files
in a way that would repair them (works occasionally). I'd be interested to
know if just a regular check disk shows any errors. The duplicate class name
makes me think of goofy i/o stuff. What do you think Dave?

What do the windows logs show... any i/o type errors?  The error you are
getting is definitely really early on in the bootstrap - like when the JVM
is first tapped.... not much to go on eh?

Mark A. Kruger, MCSE, CFG
(402) 408-3733 ext 105
Skype: markakruger
www.cfwebtools.com