> Out of interest: am I correct in thinking that if one task is running a
> conversion and the scheduled task fires again then this second process will
> not have to wait for the first conversion process to complete? So in essence
> I can achieve a level of multithreading in this way?

This is generally true for CF processes. However, it may not be true
for things like converting documents - those things rely on
functionality outside of CF that may well be single-threaded.
Honestly, I don't know enough about how document conversion is handled
in CF to answer that definitively, but if there are any problems
you'll see them in testing.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.