>Shouldn't that be listLast(brandGroup,";") ? Otherwise, where is
>productGroup defined above this?
>
>>                  <li>#listLast(productGroup,";")#</li>
>>                </cfloop>

ok here is what I have now. I had this originally just like this. As you
suggested, the second cfloop should have listLast(brandGroup, ";") in it. So
here it is now:

<cfoutput>
            <cfloop index="brandGroup" list="#FORM.crossRefList#"
delimiters="#chr(13)##chr(10)#">
              <ul>
               <h3>#listFirst(brandGroup,"#chr(13)##chr(10)#")#</h3>
                <cfloop index="productGroup" list="#listLast(brandGroup)#"
delimiters="|">
                  <li>#listLast(brandGroup,":")#</li>
                 </cfloop>
              </ul>
            </cfloop>
          </cfoutput>

So now what happens is, each item I type in the form field gets repeated twice,
with the first item of each repeat being displayed in the heading 3 tag. I dont
see a way to format text here so not sure I can copy and paste the results to
show the heading style applied. but here is the results anyway:

      Cross Reference
    * Cross Reference

      cross
    * cross

      lists
    * lists
DOnt know where the asteriks came from, but again, the first item of each
repeat should be a heading 3 style which would be a bolder and larger font.

I have tried every combination of reworked code, commenting out one loop or
another, and every delimiter I can try. The closest I have been to being
correct is commenting out the first cfloop. Then at least each item gets
displayed in a list only once, but that will not differentiate the first item
as being a heading.

Can anyone see whats going on? I really dont want to rework my entire page
builder app for just this issue..lol I dont want to scrap a months worth of
work to use another canned application. Thanks again for any help!