> Are you responsible for making that your car or your refrigerator or your
> TV is a commercial success?

No. But this is not even wrong as a response: once again, illustrating
the limits of analogies.

Cars and refrigerators aren't anything like programming languages. I
don't get any benefit from people buying the same car as I do, but I
may benefit from people using the same tools as I do, especially if I
get paid to use those tools. Do you get paid to drive your car? Or to
open your refrigerator?

No one is saying you're "responsible" for making CF successful. You
can do what you like. But that doesn't affect the very simple
observation that the success of programming languages is often driven
by their users, not by their creators.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite