Yeah, huge isn't it. Makes for such simple code too :)

The thing that swayed me was the data import handler, having Solr index the
collection direct from the database near instantly. Being able to indexing
on a non working collection and then replicate to the clustered live
collections was also pretty awesome.

I looked around on RiaForge and didn't find too much complete work either. I
guess it's such a mammoth to do this stuff to its full. I'm working away
from home 3 days a week at the moment so hopefully I'll be able to dedicate
some time to it.