From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:53 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Anyone know anything about this new ColdFusion conference?

Who has been abusive toward Adobe? I've seen some people question
their commitment to the product because of a perceived lack of
marketing muscle. And there was a big discussion about pricing on
CFBuilder. Most of both of those discussions, however, came from Adobe
CF license holders. The folks I've seen on the Railo lists and the
CFEclipse lists tend to mostly ignore Adobe except in such instances
where they need to discuss compatibility, language choices made by
Adobe, etc.  Go take a look at the archives of the lists for those
groups and you'll see that almost none of the discussion has anything
to do with Adobe, let alone be negative about them. Those groups are
all about moving open source CFML offerings forward, not slagging off
on Adobe.