Will do,
I'll never try to setup session replication again, I'll never try to setup
session replication agai... :)

But, the below described procedure - it's 100% accurate for setting up a
cluster?
(not ticking of the "replicate sessions" this time.. :))

------------------------------
JRun instances
All new CF instances is created from the default CFusion instance which is shut
down and "never used" after the setup is done (same goes with JRun Admin
Instance)
Internal webserver on every CF instance is active with separate port addresses
and separate instance names (8300 for admin, 8301 for instance one "cfusion1",
8302 for instance two "cfusion2", 8303 for instance 3 "cfusion3" on physical
server #2 etc.)
Every CF instance have the remote port (JNDI port) set unique (both server wide
and cluster wide)

Clustering setup
On one server (CFadmin / Instance manager) all remote instances is registered
On the same server one cluster is created with round robin / sticky sessions /
and replicate sessions set
All instances is added to the clusters (for example 6 instances on 3 physical
servers on the same subnet)
(After this the servers is physically restarted)

Connector setup
On every physical server the Web Server Configuration Tool is run

On every physical server the IIS webserver is configured with this settings:
JRun Host: [The server where cluster was created initially]
JRun Server: [The cluster name]
All IIS websites (The server has multiple websites, hundreds)
Configure web server for cf 7/8/9 apps

Regards,
Helge