Nathan,

Great thoughts.  I like some of your points.  By the way I am not trying to
throw a loaded question, but I just think for us developers it seems to be a
lot of money to put into something whereas you can easily use CFEclipse or
alternative.

Contrary to popular belief not everybody makes the big bucks.  I know I am
going to hear about that comment lol, but just saying.

What would be nice to see some sort of discount for developers or trim it down
like they do for the server so that use developers can at least practice using
it.

Thanks,

Mike