FWIW, I've had unpleasant experiences with HostMySite / Hosting.com
and have moved everything away from them. They used to be my 'go to'
hosting company back in the day but since Neil and Lou left it's gone
totally downhill as far as CF is concerned. I've had less than stellar
experiences with CrystalTech (years ago, maybe they're better now?)
and words can't begin to describe GoDaddy's CF hosting (one of the
most viewed posts ever on my blog is a writeup of their hosting - with
170+ comments, nearly all complaints about them).

Sean