Bobby,

I know you are filtering, but if you see this post you may want to look at some
of the other ones.  It's too bad that you, Russ, Andrew have formulated
opinions without really knowing me.  Sorry, but thats a real dangerous line of
thought if you ask me.  Also, if I am a troll for caring about how we educate
newer people in this work, then by all means please call me that.

Mike