Kelly, I am not the one resorting to personal attacks and this is a real big
problem with expert programmers attacking new people to the profession but
yet claim to help them.  Russ claims to help but attacks his peers by
calling them a jerk.  Real professional.

On Jan 25, 2011 8:35 PM, "Kelly Matthews" <ke...@webdiva.org> wrote:

> Seriously Michael I don't know you, but I think you've blown this whole
thing out of proportion. Why not take the high road and just give it a rest?