You want to know why I've been moving my projects from Adobe CF to
Railo, Adam? It's quite simple, really. Railo is a better product for
me. I've not had a very good experience with Adobe as a cfml developer
and I've had a much better experience with Railo as a cfml developer.
Yes, even with a support contract with Adobe. You can complain all you
want about a small faction trying to recklessly tear down the
community but that's bullshit.

Railo performs faster as a product and the company is more responsive
to developers. That's why I use it. If you want me as a developer (and
it certainly seems like you don't), now you know how to get me back. I
don't have anything against Adobe as a company, I'm not an angry,
ranting open source purist. I'm happy for Adobe to make money off it's
products and I'm glad of the things they have already done in the open
source space (like the Flex SDK).

End of the day, though, I'm here to develop great applications and
hopefully to enjoy the process of doing so. Make developers more
productive, their applications perform faster and be responsive to
their concerns and I'm sure Adobe will do wonderfully.  Complaining
about open source projects isn't the way to woo me though, gotta say.

Judah