From: Jason Fisher [mailto:ja...@wanax.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:15 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: I think I'm confused...

One solution is to have a table of sub-domains that refer to the main
application config table:  lookup "domain.com" or "blog.domain.com" or
"www.domain.com" and find the parent config record for "www.domain.com".
In that case, you can then add "dev.domain.com" to the sub-domain table,
but you'd still have to have the dev.domain.com entry in your local hosts
file for it to work.