From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:02 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: I think I'm confused...

> We need a better solution available to developers
> to be able to switch between local and server DNS.

There are several tools out there to let you manage your hosts file,
but frankly it's pretty easy to just keep it open in a text editor,
and keep a command prompt open to flush your DNS after each change.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.