From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 5:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fusebox

> I agree with Hal. The major problem with CFObjects is that you
> have to tackle the additiona learning curve of an OO methodology,
> *and* the documentation/sample-apps leave a lot to be desired for
> a person new to the methodology. If CFO only had a like Hal hawking
> it, it'd get a much wider notice :)

I'd argue that the major problem with CFObjects is something completely
different. I don't think tacking object-orientation onto CF - which is
pretty much a batch-processing environment - is such a great idea. If you
want to write OO code, you'd be better served with an OO language.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444