> It seems that I have to import a single certificate (all articles I find
> refer in the singular).  So if I had to choose between root.crt or server.crt
> file,
> which one would be installed?

Well, I'm not sure it will matter, actually. If you import the root
certificate to the store, the store should trust any certificates
signed by that root certificate. If you import the individual server
certificate to the store, the store should trust that specific
certificate.

But I would just go ahead and import both of them. You don't have to
pick one or the other. Just import each individually.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite