having just recently found H.O.F ive used it a few times. there are some really
helpful, knowledgeable guys monitoring these lists and I’ve received some
great help from the CF Newbie list.

however.... the web site needs some attention. it's slow to respond and poorly
presented.

why are all the adverts over on the right hand side? they take up a whole
quarter of the page.

why must we be subscribed to each list before we can post?

when viewing a thread sometime it's all displayed, other times i have to
refresh the page, cant quite work it out.

considering how much experience there is floating around here i guess i just
expected it to be a little bit better put together.

I know communities like this are normally built up from people either donating
their time or cash so, if it's needed, I’d like to volunteer hosting
services. I'll have a new server online within a couple of weeks. let me know
if you're interested.