From: Brian Cain [mailto:bcc9...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:26 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Including a variable within a database response

Easiest way is to use the Replace function built in to CF.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=functions_
m-r_32.html

<http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=functions
_m-r_32.html>If
you have multiple instances of the replacement value be sure to specify the
"All" scope.  You may also want to look at the ReplaceNoCase function.

Brian Cain