That's funny. Actually I created a tags --> script converter a few weeks
ago, kind of for fun, kind of for upgrading to CF9. It works for basic
stuff, components, functions, some loops, try/catch, etc, but gets confused
with queries or anything else complicated.

nathan strutz
[http://www.dopefly.com/] [http://hi.im/nathanstrutz]