The translation is actually rather easy. It's just a bunch of RegEx for
parsing and rules for understanding. The limitations of cfscript are perfect
here as there are not many rules. The only thing would be the loops that are
available in cfscript but do not exist in standard cf. Also, if someone is
taking advantage of how cfscript handles loops (check per loop instance),
they will probably have a problem with the normal from/to cfloop.

If you want it to be a cfeclipse feature then I'd need someone who is more
knowledgeable in that area. It's easier as a cfbuilder extension though. I
think that more specifications are needed.

p.s. please don't flame here. Tech talk only. Flames on the cf-community
list.
Thanks