You have chosen  the multi-server installation instead of the standalone
version, thus why the folders and paths are totally different.
The default instance is located at c:\jrun4\servers\cfusion

However if you have no need of the multi server features and did this by
mistake then I would suggest you un-install and install the standalone
version and just avoid all the issues.

If you intend to run multiple versions of CF for compatibility testing, then
multi-server is probably the easiest way to do this as you can run previous
version as a new instanced deployed as war files.