I like the flot's because they are more interactive the user can zoom on
regions, hover over points to see more details, etc.  The user can also turn
on and off various graphs in the same chart - so you can chart ten lines and
then the user can turn off the ones that dont matter to them, and it
automatically readjusted the scale.

The charts4j seem more static.