Actually one of the hidden gems of CF is the WebCharts3D that comes with CF.

If you are on windows go to the CF install dir and look at the "charting"
folder.
On my machine it is
C:\ColdFusion9\charting

Take a look at the Users Manual and more importantly run the webcharts.bat
to see what you can do with CFChart. You will be pleasantly surprised. The
CF docs will show you how to use these with CFChart.

HTH
G!