I've been running the CF Builder 2 Beta as a plugin to my Eclipse Helios
install. I also have Aptana, CFEclipse (from before), Mylyn/Foglyn and
MercurialEclipse running as part of my core work environment. I feel like CF
Builder doesn't run very well in this configuration, whenever I try to run it
as a plugin it is difficult to find and enable lots of the features and some
things don't seem to work consistently.

I'm thinking of rebuilding my environment using the CFB standalone, then
installing Mylyn /Foglyn (Mylyn may be included in CFB, not sure) and
MercurialEclipse as plugins. Has anyone done this and how well does it work?

Trying to avoid rebuilding multiple times :) TIA for any thoughts!