From: Ken Hammond <khamm...@saleminc.com>
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 4:43:44 PM
Subject: Coldfusion 9 XML creation and HTML after

Here is what I am running into.  I have a web form that takes in the info I
need.  I process the form on the next page and it creates an XML document
that I need (which is being created successfully).  I need to display
something back to the end user telling them it's been created.  After my end
tag </cfprocessingdirective> if I write any text it throws back the errors
that there is something after that end tag...  How do I create my XML
document and still display something back to the end user (or if need be,
use a cflocation to get them to an acknowledgement page?

The error that comes back in a red box:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 26 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Ken